The Permanet Venom

One early morning there lived a boy named Bryce. But one day he woke up to the sound of thunder… but when he looked outside it was clear, nothing was there, nothing except an Egg… The egg had some kind of purple aura around it, like there was some kind of demonic creature in there. Bryce quickly ran to the front door, but by the time he opened it, it started to crack. (*crack noises*) He moved back as it exploded! BOOM! I opened my eyes and saw a purple ball rolling… it quickly transformed into a mini purple venom… Days passed and it was just there sitting next to my door until it started following me. After a while I didn’t really care, it was just like an “Accessory” until it started talking to me.

FEED ME! It shouted with anger every time we walked past a restaurant, so I would get dog food to feed him. After a while I noticed that he started getting abilities, I saw him flying, I saw him shooting out purple acid, and different kinds of stuff. Once he even saved me from a robber, but he nearly killed him. He was a good friend.