Dirty work

On Wednesday the 28th of June, The Wesley intermediate school went on a trip to a play called Dirty Work. When we were on the bus most of us were playing a game called Shadowbox. I won about 8 games before we got to the place. Once we got there we all were inside the kitchen and were chilling and talking. Me and my friends were arm wrestling. We quickly got asked to get in line and started walking the Q – theatre (the name of the theatre). Well we were waiting for it to start, again we were playing shadowbox and having a lot of fun, sad we weren’t allowed to bring any snacks, we had to starve to death.

When the play started it was pretty boring, until they started taking action and started making us laugh. There’s not that much to say about the play, in my opinion i’d rate it a 5/10, It was pretty funny tho. After the play we went back on the bus and most of us were tired and wanted to sleep. Some of us like me were still playing shadowbox. When we got to school we ate lunch and then had playtime. I would rate the whole experience a 7.5/10.